Friday, 9 January 2015

Weekend baby style #1

 I love dressing alfie up, when I found out he was boy I was so scared that I wouldn't be able to dress him nicely and assumed a girl would be easier. Now I have alfie I couldn't imagine having a girl and much prefer boys clothes! 



Today I'm joining in with Hannahs (first time mummy) weekend baby style linky.




Cap- H&M
Top- River island mini
Cardigan- H&M
Leggings- ASDA- 2 pack


We have gone for quite a relaxed look, I like him in leggings. If we're not doing anything special then comfortable clothes are key! Leggings are a wardrobe staple for little ones at the moment!

Thank you for reading;



Weekend style linky badge

14 comments:

  1. This is fab thanks so much for joining in! That snap back is adorable - I have austin a similar hat, I can't wait until he can at least sit up for himself so he can wear it! Thanks so much for linking - this linky will be 'all change' next week, keep an eye out for more details ;) See you next time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless him, super stylish! Love the hat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make sure he looks so cute and stylish, the hat is my favourite- love it xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love leggings and cardi's together, so cosy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was worried about the same thing when I found out that I was having my son! We started off with two girls but have found that I much rather dress my son! There are such cute hats out there for him. BTW found you through the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boys are lovely. Now my boy is a teen and loves trendy clothes I am enjoying his choices, well, except for the cost!
    I am thinking of doing a post on teen boy fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lovelies look! I have a little boy and find I have to work a bit harder and look further to find fun, bright coloured, funky clothes for him compared to my daughter. So I am loving his style and your efforts xx
    #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely one sharp looking little lad! #WeekendBlogHop

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so cute, that last picture is so so lovely! Definitely agree leggings are the best haha x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool boy!! Love River Island Mini clothes, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous. I have never really looked in River island for boys clothes, I think i should. Love his outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It really can be such a challenge to dress a boy cutely can't it. I have a bit of an addiction to nice organic brands like Boys and Girls and Maxorama, that I just can't afford!
    Love this look on Alfie. That last pic is adorable!
    Thanks for linking up with #BinkyLinky

    ReplyDelete