Thursday 30 October 2014

My Daily Routine, Written by Alfie

Hello all mummy's friends, 
I'm Alfie. Mummys son.. 
Well you should know that by now. She talks about me on this blog all the time and she puts enough pictures on Twitter and Instagram of me posing! (I love the camera! :).) 


I've written my daily routine for you all to enjoy, the routine doesn't always go to plan if I don't want to nap or mummy has planned something for us to do. But this is a general routine of mine and mums;  


5-6AM- Wake up& shout at mummy for 10mins until she decides to finally wake up. Recently I've been waking up at 4- she pretends she's tired but she loves the extra time she gets to spend with me, Obviously!!!! Snuggles in bed, while watching the CBeebies advert thing repeating over and over again.. until I decide i want to go down for some Milk then I will shout juice and pull her out of bed! 


6-7AM- Milk, Play and CBeebies.



7-8AM- Play with family before School, University, College and Work. They always end up leaving late but pushing me around in my mini is so much more important. 


8-9AM- Breakfast- sometimes I want abit of everything. I like a choice but then I can't eat it all so it gets chucked in the bin. I'm so fussy.


9-10AM- Head to bed for a nap, this is where the fun starts.. Sometimes I'll just stand in my cot shouting mummy for an hour or chat to monkey about what we are going to do today. I do play up because I know mummy wants a cup of tea and breakfast. If I hear the kettle boiling, I will start shouting! Mummy just waits until I settle down, if she didn't I would just play all day. I hate having a nap!


10-12PM- Have a 2 hour nap, While mummy does housework, showers and gets ready. Sometimes if I hear her get out the shower, I'll wake up so that she doesn't have to time to do her hair and make up! Hehe! I'm so funny!


12-1PM Dinner.. then mummy gets me dressed for the day. She used to get me dressed before dinner but I like to play with my food and my clothes get mucky so after a few months she's finally realised its best to get me dressed afterwards.

(Not a flattering picture at all, cheers mum) 


1-4-30PM Out and about. If mummy doesn't know what to do, we go for a walk to the park which is down the road from our house and walk through the woods. We look for squirrels, watch the quack quacks swim around and then we go on the play area. I do love the swings and the slide and I kick off when it's time to go home! Sometimes mummy takes us to asda or next. She wanders around looking at the clothes and trying silly hats on me. She thinks it's hilarious and I'm just like.. Ok mum, it's embarrassing!



4-30-6PM we then come home for Tea, I don't really like eating meals. I'm fussy so I chuck it all on the floor. I just want yogurts and sweeties. After tea. I will play with my toys, until it's time for my bath. I usually play with my aunties while mummy gets everything ready for my bath. 


6-6-30PM BATHTIME!! My favourite time of the day, I love splashing about, playing with my ducks and trying to drink the bath water. Mummy doesn't like me drinking it, that's why I do it! 


6-30-7PM- Snuggles, then bed. Mummy always baths me earlier than needed so that she can have a cuddle with me before she puts me in my cot. It's more of a wrestling match though because, I don't stay still. I would rather get the toys out my toy box and get the remote and change the channel on the tele. Mummy enjoys CBeebies more than I do, she just pretends she doesn't like it! When mummy has had enough of chasing me round the room, she puts me in my cot, tucks me in, gives me a kiss and tells me she loves me. She puts the monitor on and switches the light off and leaves me to go to sleep. It doesn't take me long to fall asleep after that because I have such a long day playing and I'm knackered. Then I drift off to sleep and dream about the park and what adventures we'll get up to tomorrow! 


Thanks for reading my mummy's blog, love Alfie 

xx

8 comments:

  1. Alfie you get mummy up very early ;) But you're right it just means she has more time to play with you! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is lovely hun, he really is growing up fast xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love this post, the cheeky side of a tot coming through.... But wow 4am... I had forgotten about those days. #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I miss the days when we are like this! Now we start with school so we get busy with that! Thanks for sharing your days. Sounds like fun =) #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet post! I don't miss the early wake up calls! Thanks for linking up to the #binkylinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this, but ohhhhhhhh I would never ever have coped with Aaron getting up that early so I trained him to lie in when he was every young. Love the pics, even the first one where he says it is not flattering - it is!!
    Gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful post, thanks Alfie! You little ones must be in cahoots with each other!

    www.mamamim.com

    ReplyDelete