Sunday 16 March 2014

Mama Et Bebé| PinkLining

Mother's Day is fast approaching! How quick is this year going? 2014 will be my first Mother's Day as I was still pregnant this time last year. I have learnt many things this year about my self, i have been on a personal journey and I love every minute of being a mummy. 


PinkLining* have asked me to describe motherhood in 5words- 

Rewarding
Love 
Proud 
Happy 
Amazing 



Mama et Bebé Changing Bag
The lovely people at pink lining have sent me one of the mama et bebé bags as a Mother's Day gift. 


As soon as I opened my pink lining parcel I fell in love! I love the owl print and the colours of the bag, I prefer neutral colours personally so this is one I would have chosen my self. The owl print is from the new season collection and you can find it over on the pink lining website here


I love the organisation of the pink lining bags and if your anything like me and love to be able to find everything amongst all the nappies and baby things- These are perfect for you. 


You have two insulated bottle holders, two pockets for nappies and wipes. A little pocket for your phone/ keys. I especially love the two pockets on the front with the pram logo on- I use one for my phone and one for a dummy for Alfie. 





As always you get a free changing mat and wet bag as standard. 



Perfect for a Mummy or Mummy to be this Mother's Day. 



Have you asked for anything special for Mother's Day? 

12 comments:

  1. I agree with your 5 words :) The bag is lush, love the owl print! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice bag. Happy first mothers day. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is LUSH...I want one!!!!! I love anything with owls on and love the colour scheme xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. That bag is lush! I love the Owl print! Great review and I love your blog! #Tried&Tested

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favourite design from the new range too! Happy first mothers day, enjoy! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this would be a great Mother's Day gift. I'm a big fan of Pink Lining and loving the new prints!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The owl print is just gorgeous! :)
    I think I'm going to need a new changing bag soon.
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks fantastic! So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pink lining bags! this one is lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely bag! Happy first mother's day - enjoy it.

    Popping across from #Tried/tested

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this bag! I've always wanted a pink lining bag. Hope you have a great first mothers day x

    ReplyDelete