Saturday 8 February 2014

TheMummyTag

I was tagged by Polly from PollysLittleWorld, this is a brilliant way to get to know other mummies :-) 




1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
I am on maternity leave but that ends the end of this month, I was wanting to go back a few nights a week but they don't seem to be very helpful so just trying to get it sorted. 


2. Would you have it any other way?
I would love to spend all my time with Alfie forever but I think it may do me good going back to work. I'll have more money to spoil Alfie and I'll have a bit of me time.


3. Do you co-sleep?
I try not to, I can't relax when he's in bed with me. If he's not well or won't settle back down I'll just pop him in bed with us, it's much easier than trying to make him sleep in his cot. 


4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
Erm.. There isn't anything in particular really. 


5. How many kids do you plan on having?
I would like a brother or sister for Alfie- at least one more! 

6. Date nights? How often do you have them? 
I haven't had a date night since Alfie was born.. Its not that I don't trust people to look after him, I just don't want to be apart from him!


7. Your child's favourite show?
He loves tweenies, peppa pig and RaRa the noisy lion. He loves the bright colours and the music to dance along too!


8. Name one thing you brought before you had the baby and never ended up using?
Shoes! He manages to take them off so we just stick to socks. I've spent loads on shoes that he's worn once or twice!


9. Your child's favourite food?
Anything! He loves any food, he seems to love toast with soft cheese at the moment.


10. How many cars does your family have?
Only 1, the boyfriend doesn't drive. My dad bought me a new car for Christmas and I love it! 



11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
I didn't put much on while pregnant which is quite surprising as I ate and ate! 

12. Dream holiday with your kids?
I just love the great British seaside holidays. Scarborough is one of our family favourites but I love Great Yarmouth! 


13. Dream holiday without your kids?
I would love to go to Graceland to see where Elvis lived- my nana loves Elvis and so does my dad, I've always said I would take my dad so it has to be that. 



14. How has your life changed since having kids?
My life hasn't really changed but I feel happier, Alfie makes me smile all the time and everything I do I do it for him! :-)



15. Finish the sentence "It makes heart melt when..."
Seeing the first smile of the day, usually the first thing I see is Alfie in his cot shouting at me to wake up! But it's worth it, even if it is half6!! 



16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Mainly next, I have been wanting to branch out but I have a next account and it really is lethal!! 



17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?
I don't really have favourites, I use sudocrem as sort of a face mask at night and my make up routine isn't anything exciting. I use bourjois healthy mix serum and abit of powder.



18. Huggies or Pampers?
Pampers! They are the ones we have used since he was born, they keep him dry and *touch wood* he's not had Nappy rash or anything. 


19. Have you always wanted kids?
Yes! 


20. Best part of being a mum?
Knowing your responsible for a little human being is amazing. Most rewarding job ever :-)




I would like to tag the following mummies-

2 comments:

  1. I said shoes for number 8. too! E loves taking his socks off though! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes are such a waste of money but I never learn!

    ReplyDelete