Tuesday 25 February 2014

Canvas Design Review

When Canvas Design were looking for bloggers to receive and review a canvas with your own choice of photo I jumped at the chance, if you are a regular reader of my blog you will know I am OBSESSED with taking photos and I have millions of photo frames dotted around the house. So this review is perfect for me. 


Canvas Design have been printing canvas since 2004, and have even been used for 60min makeover! The prices start at £7-99& go up to £59-99, sizes from 6inches to 40. They pride themselves on being unbeatable on price and I can see why. The quality of the photo and the canvas frame is simply great!! 


I sent in a good quality photograph so I chose this photo that my sister took on her camera as all my photos are taken on my iPhone. This picture means a lot to me, i remember when this was taken and he's looking at me with his gorgeous smile. 


The photo! 


The canvas pride of place in our bedroom! 




It's such great quality, the picture isn't grainy which you often find on canvas photos. The canvas frame is also good quality and sturdy! 

The canvas was packaged really really well so that it was protected on it's journey. No harm could have come to it even if it tried. You get your fixtures to put on yourself which takes two seconds, when you work it out! (Ahem, not very DIY ready)! 


Brilliant service and brilliant canvas at affordable prices! AND free48 hour delievery.. What more could you want?! 


I am already planning on buying one as a birthday present for a family member and seeing as though I now have a DSLR I'm sure I'll be buying more to put up around the house! 


One of these canvas would be perfect for a special thoughtful present for mothers day too. The lovely people at Canvas Designs have offered my readers 15% off their canvas, simply enter the code BLOG15. Remember the delievery is free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment