Friday 1 November 2013

NaBloPoMo| #1

Pinch punch first day of the month!
 
Can you actually believe its November?! Where has this year gone?? I have no idea personally. My son is 6Months now and it seems like last week that I was leaving the hospital with my bundle of joy. I think its right what they say as soon as you have kids the time goes so quick.
 
I should introduce myself really for those of you who are new to my blog, I'm Emma and welcome to my mummy blog. As my blog name indicates I write all about me and my son, Alfie. Im not very interesting so I wont bore you, I'm 22 and from Lincoln. I am a hairdresser and worked in retail while pregnant. That's about as interesting as it gets! 
 
A few facts about myself;
1- I do not have any tattoos or piercings, I had my ears, belly and hand pierced once upon a time but my body rejects everything so I couldn't have them anymore.
2-I have Alevels in English lang& lit and health& social care. Many people find this odd as I ended up a hairdresser (people say us hairdressers are thick, I beg to differ). 
3-I am obsessed with WWE, yep you read it right. I love it! I only started to watch it when i got with my boyfriend (3years ago). my favourite wrestler is Dwayne Johnson, can he get any sexier??!!!
4-Ive never smoked or being really drunk- some say I haven't lived but I don't need a drink to have a good time. 
 
I decided to participate in NaBloPoMo (more info go to Vonnies BLOG) as my blog is fairly new and would give me some new things to talk about. Hopefully, ill meet some more people through this too! so if you are new to emmaandalfiesworld then 'hello!'
I wonder how well I am going to get on doing a blog post a day- i'll give it a good go :-) 
 
I look forward to communicating with you all and reading everyone elses post for NaBloPoMo so be sure to send me your blog links!
 
If you are interested in reading mummy blogs, I have some posts that you might like;
 
Thank you for reading my blog, if you would like to have a chin wag with me- my twitter is emmaandalfie_91 so be sure to pop by and say Hello.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to "meet" you Emma - looking forward to reading your blog through the month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were a WWE fan! I am too! My OH also got me into it! Not a rock fan though. I like Dwayne Johnson but not his Rock character. I am a die hard Triple H fan though! Just something about the rough neck look that does it for me lol!

    Laura x x x

    ReplyDelete