Thursday 14 November 2013

Little bird told me- REVIEW.

LittleBirdToldMe sells toys, rocking animals and much more.
When I was given the opportunity to review a soft toy from their range, I jumped at the chance. The toys look so cute and something that Alfie would love. 





Alfie loves discovering new sounds and textures at the moment, so we chose burble bee musical activity toy and I must say it is absolutely brilliant. There is lots of different sounds and textures to keep Alfie entertained and he absolutely loves it. As soon as he saw it, his face lit up. It's colourful which caught Alfie's eye and he went straight for the little bee on the front, when you pull him, it plays a musical tune. The wings crinkle and have mirrors on them, he loves anything that crinkles; baby wipe packets especially. He soon started chewing on them and then saw himself in the mirrors, he makes faces at himself in mirrors and then starts laughing so they kept him entertained for quite a while. One of the ears rattles and one has a squeaker in it, he was in fits of laughter when he bite down on the squeaker and it squeaked at him. There is also a rattle in his hand which is brilliant for Alfie now he is teething too.


It's big but not too big that he can't hold it, he manages to throw it round the room and pick it up to bite poor burble bees face!! 

There are a few things I have my eye on from little bird told me; I'm thinking about getting a ride on rocker for Alfie for Christmas and little bird told me do some amazing colourful ones that I know Alfie will love to have from Santa this Christmas.

They also have some gorgeous rocking horses on the website too if you have a child that is abit older and some lovely colourful playmats if you have a little baby. They look very comfy and fun.

I've already wrote a list of what I want next for Alfie from little bird told me haha! I can't help myself I've fallen in love with everything on the website!

I would really recommend their toys to anyone with a young child. The toys are of great quality and I know Alfie will never grow old of this toy. Pop over to the website and have a look, you won't be disappointed.


And..
By the look of this big smile, the burble bee musical activity toy is a hit with Alfie! 








*i was sent this toy free of charge for the purpose of this review*

3 comments:

  1. Aww that last picture is just so cute. www.joytotheworldblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww looks like Alfie loves the bumble bee toy :) They have some lovely stuff on their site x

    ReplyDelete