Monday 28 October 2013

Tommee Tippee Microwave Steriliser

I thought it would be good to review some of the baby products that I use, as I have lots of followers who are mummy's to be so hopefully I'll be able to shed some light on different essentials and help you choose what would be best for you! 

Today I will review the 
'TOMMEE TIPPEE MIRCROWAVE STEAM STERILISER' 



This product is brilliant, it's so easy to use! As the name explains you put it into the microwave for it to work. You put 200ml of water in the bottom. It can sterilise up to 4bottles at a time.

It takes 4-8 minutes to sterilise your bottles and accessories and they stay sterile for 24hours if the lid is unopened. 

It's so quick and easy, would recommend to any mum or mum to be for the fact that it's so quick and simple to do. 

The steriliser is £17-99 on mothercare at the moment but I don't know how long for because it is on offer, RRP is £26-99. 

If you would also like to see a review on the electric steriliser, my lovely friend sarah at bumpbabycandme did a great review. 

2 comments:

  1. We have this too! It's great, so simple to use x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad that it's good and easy to use as I have this and can't wait to use it! I got mine cheap off amazon as mothercare didn't have the offer at the time :)

    apinchofshaz.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete