Wednesday 4 September 2013

Bargains!

Today Alfie& I went shopping. We needed to get a baby monitor. Alfie falls asleep earlier than us so we need one when he's taken up to bed& we're chilling downstairs. I bought the Motorola digital audio baby monitor. Obviously we haven't had chance to use it yet but will do a post when I've used it for abit. It was only £19-99, I decided to go for a cheaper one to review because if its good, what's the use in spending so much?! I was after one of the tommee tippee ones because I use everything of theres and they did look good! But I'll see how I get on with this first.


I went to mothercare, we're regulars in there! I'm sure they all know my name now. They have buy one get one half price on, I think this offer ends today though! I bought him a rule the world sleepsuit & a pack of bibs! We always need new bibs so do usually buy some whenever i go in there. The sleepsuit was £6-00 and the bibs were meant to be £6-00 but £3-00 in offer! 


I nipped into gap too& picked up these 2short sleeve bodysuits! £2-97 each, absolute bargain! They have a little pocket on them with a little bear stitched on. So sweet!

I nipped into debenhams, and there was so much stuff I want for him. There was a gorgeous Jasper Conran coat and some little Ted Baker cuffed chinos! I WILL be taking a trip there when I get paid :-)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment