Wednesday 4 September 2013

Alfie's Shoes

Alfie's shoe collection is ever expanding! For as long as I can remember I wanted some toms (for myself), but since having Alfie I come last when it comes to buying clothes and things. I spend all my money on Alfie but I wouldn't have it any other way! It makes me happy buying him things, I buy myself things only if I have to. Example of this is I wore my maternity leggings a couple of months after having Alfie and only bought some new leggings when they got holes in! Haha bless me! 

He has four pairs of shoes I absolutely love- he has converse pram shoes, emu (ugg style) boots, vans, and more recently some tiny toms! 

I absolutely adore these little tiny toms

When you buy a pair of Toms, they give a child in need a pair too! So it's for a good cause and they were only £25-00! 

He has such a good wardrobe, he's such a cool dude! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Emma

    These are the cutest toms I have ever seen, i'm going to have to get some for my little man now! fantastic :)

    Alfie is adorable!

    Louise xxx, brand new blogger - http://loulouandtheboyinblue.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are way too cute! Thanks so much for linking up to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of Toms, what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete