Sunday 28 July 2013

Phil smith shampoo& conditioner


This week I bought myself some new shampoo and conditioner usually (because I'm a hairdresser) I get my hair care products from the wholesalers. I know they will do exactly what they say they will do on the bottle when I get them from the wholesalers as I've used them for 4years but I thought I would have a change. I saw these on offer in sainsburys and thought it would be the perfect time to give them a try! 

This shampoo and conditioner claim to brighten blondes. In my professional opinion I don't really think it did. I think im being a little bit harsh as I'm used to using salon strength shampoo for blondes which are obviously better but they cost 3-4 times the amount of regular shampoo& conditioner in the supermarkets. However they left my hair feeling so soft and healthy and was quite easy to manage afterwards. I didn't use any hair prep products and my hair still felt amazing! Usually I wouldn't be able to get a comb through it but I could after using these. 

The product smelt good and I could smell it in my hair the next day too which I like. If your hair smells funny, you feel self conscious and have to give it a wash again! 

I would really recommend blondes to use this product if your hair is abit dry and in need of TLC! The range also does ones for brunettes and red heads so no excuse not to try! It is half price is sainsburys at the moment (£1-99 each!) 

I'm going to start using a new product every month for my hair and reviewing it. They will be salon products as I will get them from the wholesalers so if there is anything you would like me to review or any products that you know you want but can only get from wholesalers, let me know and I will get them for you!! 

Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment