Tuesday 30 July 2013

My town trip

I went into Lincoln city centre today to pick up an order I placed with M&S, your probably thinking M&S- why?.. 
Well me& my boyfriend got sky a couple of months ago so we got a free £100 gift card. I found quite a few lovely things actually.. surprisingly! 
One of my friends had been raving about the autograph nail varnish from there so I thought I would try some make up from there. I got 2x Foundation, concealer, eyebrow pencil &some powder! Ok quite excited to try these out actually. I've never done my eyebrows properly before. I've never plucked them or done much to them because they are quite neat& tidy already. So any tips? Send them my way! 
I also got 4x plates, I know not exciting but I love these plates they are square and I think they are quite classy. They were only £4 each, bargain! 
We also bought a new kettle, me and my boyfriend are in the middle of home improvements at the moment. 
I bought a wicker heart, it looks so cute in the window, and I've been wanting one for ages. I also got my sister one for a moving in present! 
Didn't do too bad really, free stuff! 

I also ended up nipping to boots and getting a white nail varnish, I've seen loads of pictures and thought they looked lovely so I'll give them a try and let you know! I also ended up buying a models own ARTSTIX! It has a pen to draw on your nails and a brush too! Can't wait to try it out. I bought pink. I also got a Barry m basecoat, topcoat and nail hardener!

Offers I spotted- 
3for2 on models own nail varnish in boots! 
3for2 on ANY nail products (including nail varnish remover) at superdrug!


I also bought some 'real techniques' brushes, alot of my blogger friends have these brushes and think they are really good. I bought the core collection kit. I can't wait to try them out! Xx

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to your views and reviews of your freebies and buys :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I have the black models own nail art pen and I love it!...would love to know if that pink one is good too!:-)

    ReplyDelete