Monday 15 July 2013

Alfie's story so far!


I thought I would tell you a little about my baby boy- 

Name; Alfie Martin 
Born; 27/04/2013
Weighed; 8lb3oz

Alfie was due on the 17th April but was 10days overdue.
The pregnancy was very easy and I loved being pregnant! 
We decided to found out the sex at the 20week scan so we could be prepared- I thought the baby was going to be a girl as I have 2sisters and so does my boyfriend. 
When they said he was a boy I was very happy but shocked too as I had been picking girls names! 
As soon as we got out the scan room we started talking about names- Alfie is the first name we said and it stuck! Couldn't imagine having any other name for him now. 


Top- 22 weeks
Bottom picture- 38weeks (about to pop by the looks of it!) 



I woke up in labour so obviously started labour when I was sleeping, the pain wasn't too bad to be honest and I'm a wuss. My labour lasted 16hours, he was born by cesarean as his heart rate was slowing and mine was too. He just didn't want to meet us!

He weighed 8lb3 and looked the spitting image of his dad! He was such a wide eyed baby when he was born and wouldn't stay still, which surprised the midwives.

He is now nearly 3months and i can't believe how much he is developing, he's starting trying to talk to us in his little baby language! He does nothing but smile at everyone& he's a very happy baby!

I'll keep you updated on all his firsts :-) 

Xx



1 comment:

  1. Yay! You've done it! And aww little Alfie sounds lovely :) can't wait to read more! :)

    Siobhan xxx

    Www.glitter-x-couture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete